What is Phentermine?
Phentermine (Adipex-P) is a prescription medicine that can help you lose weight. Experts aren’t quite sure how it works, but it’s theorized that the drug may reduce your appetite, cause you to burn more fat, or a combination of the two to help you shed pounds.
Buying Phentermine (Adipex-P) Online
Who Should Take Phentermine?
Doctors usually prescribe Phentermine to patients who have tried other medicines without success. It’s not a first-line medicine, so if you’re trying to lose weight, your doctor will suggest many other options before trying this one.
Phentermine is not intended for small amounts of weight loss. Patients on this medicine are generally classified as obese, and this drug is sometimes prescribed prior to weight loss surgery.
Phentermine is available in three forms: tablet, capsule, and dissolving tablet. Your doctor will choose a form based on your particular circumstances.
Always follow the dosage instructions provided by your doctor as they’ll be tailored to fit your special needs. Below is only a general guideline for dosing Phentermine:
- Tablet — 15 to 37.5 mg, once or twice per day
- Capsule — 8 mg, three times per day
- Dissolving capsule — 8 mg, three times per day
Side Effects.Buy Phentermine Online
Phentermine can cause a wide range of side effects. Most are not concerning, but if you experience problems with your heart, high blood pressure, or difficulty breathing while taking this medicine, you should see your doctor or head to the hospital immediately.
Here’s a list of other side effects that you may experience, which may range from minor to moderate:
- Dry mouth
- Rapid heartbeat
- Sexual dysfunction
Many of Phentermine’s side effects may lessen or go away entirely as you continue to take the drug. If any of your symptoms become bothersome, talk to your doctor; they may change your dosage or suggest alternative treatments.
Tips for Taking Phentermine
While Phentermine has been shown to provide excellent results when taken, there are some things you should be aware of to help guarantee your success.
- Only take Phentermine for a short time. Phentermine is not designed to be used for a long time, and taking it longer than you’re supposed to can trigger dependency and make it difficult for you to stop using it.
- Don’t use Phentermine if you have heart problems. It’s not exactly known how Phentermine works, but studies show that it is not safe for people who have heart problems. It’s also unsafe is you suffer from hyperthyroidism (which can cause an elevated heart rate) or glaucoma (which may be caused by high blood pressure)
- Don’t drink while taking Phentermine. If you drink while taking Phentermine, you may develop side effects concerning your heart, even if you didn’t previously display any heart issues.
- Take Phentermine a couple of hours before breakfast. In order to see the best results, you have to give this drug enough time to enter your bloodstream. As such, you should take your first dose at least one hour before you plan to eat breakfast. If you take it and then immediately eat, you won’t enjoy the medicine’s appetite-reducing effects.
- Don’t take Phentermine too close to bedtime. Phentermine can cause restlessness and an increase in energy. This means that if you take it too close to bedtime, you may find yourself unable to fall asleep.
- Watch out for drug interactions. Phentermine doesn’t interact with a lot of drugs, but there is a short list of medicines that you should not take together. Rather than try to determine for yourself whether your existing medicines are compatible with Phentermine, talk to your doctor. Let them know about your other prescriptions and supplements, and they’ll let you know what’s safe.